GSSalesManager was developed for Irish Connexxion for helping them in managing their invoices and stock. Within first month Irish Connexxion reported to have positive results especially in the area of stock management. Earlier, stock would get re-ordered even though it was present in warehouse. Also easy tracking of invoices led to improved flow of revenue.
GSalesManager was developed with a very tight deadline because of recent review of work-flow in Irish Connexxion. The main emphasis was on the quick turn-around and strict adherence to the requirements. The end result was liked by the customer and is running flawlessly since its installation.
Currently it is installed in a network environment with multiple copies of the software on client machines using the same database. The various users are allowed access to various features based on their roles.
GSSalesManager is completely capable of running in a totally stand-alone mode too without the need of any database server.
Go to downloads page to download software.
The following list of features is for the latest version given to Irish Connexxion. We can gladly add more features depending on your needs.
- Management of Accounts (Customers)
- Sale Invoice
- Delivery Docket
- Purchase Invoice
- Provide Estimates: You can create estimates during the process of a business deal. When the client approves a given estimate, it can be converted to sale invoice by a click of a button. No need to re-enter the data.
- Stock Management
- Stock Reports - Current Stock, Re-order List
- Yearly Reports
- Ability to export Invoices to PDF
- Ability to export some reports to Excel
Role based security
- Manager Role: Full access to applications menus.
- Receptionist: Only allows management of Invoices and access to stock reports. Access to all financial reports is disallowed.
We are glad to put a copy of GSSalesManager on our web-site for a free download. We are going to give free licenses to first 50 customers on a first-come-fist-serve basis.
So hurry! Download it, send us an email with your contact details and we will call you to help you through the process of getting the application running on your system.
Please make sure the system you wish to install our software on has following minimum requirements:
1. Windows 7 or above
2. .Net Framework 4.5.1 or above.
Disclaimer: The software is provided on as-is basis and GillSoft will not be held responsible for any kind of loss incurred due to the usage of our software. Please read the end user license agreement (EULA) which pops-up when you run the application. If the terms of license are not acceptable, please remove the software from your machine.